Thursday, December 23, 2004

I Am Back

Yes, folks! Elaine is back after almost 2 months on hiatus.

In these last few weeks, I haven't had a single inspiration or motivation that would urge me to write an entry. Nothing.

Of course there were lots of things that have happened to me since my last entry. It would be extremely odd if there weren't any. Work, obviously, kept me busy and sane. It takes up 85% of my time. The other 15% was spent sleeping or in the deranging traffic.

Some changes have happened during my absence from this BLOG. A change of Workspace at the office, a change on my Body Clock, a slight change of outlook in life... Slight changes that keeps me going without having the monotony of routine. Some are very petty, some even materialistically trivial.

There is, basically, nothing interesting to write about in my life right now, save for these menial changes, which are really insignificant to begin with.

My next entry will contain the inspiration and reason for my return to being a Blogger.

No comments: