Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ups & Downs

Well, what can I say? I am back, and you know what that means... I'm in one of my depressive moods again. Well, not much really. Some things make my days worthwhile.

My cousins from San Francisco, Paul & Kristine, are here in the PI & it always feels so good to have relatives around. Though we only spent about 4 days together. They went to Boracay with my Brother the whole week last week but I was able to hang out with them when they got back.

They went shopping while I drove them around. We had some good laughs at their adventures & mis-adventures in Boracay. We also went for a good massage the other night!

Kristine & I were able to talk before our bodies shut down at night (or should I say "MY body shut down?!?"). We'd exchange our deepest concerns & problems, & we'd give each other advises. To think, Kristine is only 20! She's also my Godchild through Confirmation. She also gave me this Prayer Booklet today, which really touched my heart.

We went to one of our Great-Aunts in Bulacan yesterday & we had a lot of fun. We had our bellies full & we enjoyed the books that Lolo Ponch had. We also enjoyed playing with Ate Tammy's baby, Chico. Chico's such a cute Red Poodle! He's so friendly & he loves to snuggle! We also played a few rounds of Billiards in their Pool Table.

After they leave on Thursday, it will be back to reality for me. Harsh Reality.

Well, what can I say?!? I never seem to learn. Damn! I trust people too much! I never should do that unless they're family.

Ever felt betrayed by people you think are your friends? Well, I've been there a whole lot of times and I never seem to learn from it. Dang! No details. Maybe next time. I really don't want to think about it anymore.

Let Go & Let GOD, Elaine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey elaine!!

how are you?

no blog updates?