Monday, October 04, 2004

25 Going On 13

My sister, Pam, and I just saw Jennifer Garner's movie, 13 Going On 30. It was a pretty hilarious movie, and it really made an impact on me.

I have had multitudes of experiences in my life that I wish, somehow, I could forget. Some things that I regret having experienced at all. I even found myself looking back on those specific instances that I wish never occured. I thought of how I could've handled things differently. How it would've affected my life, had I done things in another way.

But you can never undo what has been done. Unless you have those mystical Wishing Powder, like the one that Matt gave to Jenna, in the movie.

If I had a pack of that Wishing Powder, I would go back to my days in 6th Grade. I would've studied harder, rather than just hangout with my Bandmates. I would've been accelerated to High School. But then again, I wouldn't have met my First Boyfriend.

From the 6th Grade, onwards, I would've done things in a lot of different ways. Maybe, I would've been a more educated person. Maybe, I would've taken Law or another profession. Who knows?

So, I pray to God that I can get a hold of a working "Wishing Dust."

No comments: