Friday, August 17, 2007

August 17, 2007

Have you ever had an itch you just can't reach? The one that you just need to scratch so that you can be relieved? Well, I don't itch anywhere but that was the feeling I got yesterday...

See, since I've stopped working to become a full-time student, I have not had a decent Burger or Sushi. Sure, I've had my Mickey Dees & Jollibees, and my occasional Tokyo Tokyo Sushi, but still... Nothing compares to a freshly grilled 1/4 lb. all-meat pattie (done medium-well), topped with fresh lettuce, succulent tomatoes, a slice of American cheese, and tangy wasabi mayo, all on a nice, fresh Oat Bun. Or, an Omakase SAR Platter of Sushi. Aaarrrggghhh!!!

Anyway, so I finally got over the edge & I just HAD to have my Burger or Sushi fix. My Mom brought me to Alabang Town Center to stroll around and have her hair dyed at FIX Salon. I already ate my lunch at home so I wouldn't spend money on food anymore. When we got there, I still got some Chicken Wrap at Food Choices & even a Doughnut, but I couldn't shake the feeling of being hungry. I just couldn't stay still. I HAD to have my fix!

When it was finally time to go home, I begged my parents to stop over Gourmet's Palate so I can grab a Wasabi Burger. Then, I thought, I might have another bout of Hypertension if I ate a Burger. So, I decided to have the next best thing: A Grilled Chicken Sandwich! It still had the fresh veggies & a special sauce in the same Oat Bun, but without the guilt.

After I ate my Sandwich, I was happy. I was relieved! Heck! I was in Heaven!!! Even if I ate my sandwich at 6:30pm, I felt full right until this morning! Ahhh... Bliss...

Now, what do YOU crave for?!?

No comments: