Saturday, August 04, 2007

August 5, 2007

Its 2:00AM in Manila, and I'm not yet asleep... I don't even think I can sleep now...

Why?!?

I can't believe I just spoke to HappySlip herself... Christine Gambino!!! I was having problems with my PC's audio so I just tried to lip-read a very choppy live videostream from Stickam. Since I gathered from the Text Chats that she's taking in Calls over the phone, I whipped out our US VoIP & called the Toll Free Number for the Live Chat! After minutes of finger-numbing attempts to dial the number, I finally came through!!! And she remembered my email to her!!!

I was gushing the entire time! I was starstruck! Talking to THE HappySlip?!? What an experience!!! Like a dream!!! Woo Hoo! She now knows that she's gone big in the PI and may even think about coming here to do a Fans Day EB!!! Coolness!!!

Anyway, I gotta go... Not to sleep, though. Post more later...

No comments: