Monday, October 24, 2005

Rainbow Brite



You are Starlite!

You are full of talents that no one else seems to have! A gift of the gab is definitely among them... and an ego the size of Rainbow Land. That's only because really, you're perfect! Just try not to point it out so much. You're definitely a horse of a different color, any way you look at it!

Which Rainbow Brite character are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla

-= o O o =-

As a kid, I remember loving Raibow Brite. My sister and I even had Raibow Brite Dolls and stuff.

Then, I stumble upon this quiz on Trina's BLOG. I just felt the urge to reminisce about the olden days, and see which Rainbow Brite Character best describes me. I always thought myself as Shy Violet, but it turns out I'm more like Starlite! Some of the Characteristics shown above are quite true, and many can attest to that.

Here's to seeing which of the Rainbow Brite kids represent my Friends...

1 comment:

tin-tin said...

i remember my 7th bday. that's my cake!