Thursday, October 27, 2005

Random Facts

I was tagged by my dear friend, Duke, with this pseudo-quiz.

It's actually not a quiz, but more of a means of sharing random facts about yourself that only a number of people know about. For me, it's more of a self-analysis. An introspection, if you will. There are things that even I do not know about myself.

Anyway, according to what Duke wrote, I have to put down 20 Random Facts about myself, then tag the same number of people as the number of minutes that it takes for me to finish this. And since I know I'm gonna take forever, I am tagging everyone on my Email and Blog List! Lol!

Time Start: 10:32 PM

1. I always thought that my blood type was A, until my Annual Physical Exam Result read Type O!

2. People say I am a very good writer. My only problem is, when I write something in English, some of my friends had to whip out a dictionary to understand the words. Same thing goes when I write something in Tagalog.

3. I have an excruciatingly LOW Self-Esteem. So low, that I don't even know if I am good at anything.

4. I have never been in a serious relationship. The only man in my life, right now, is my nephew... Matthew!!!

5. I hate slow drivers. On second thought, make that Filipino Drivers, in particular (save for the very few exceptions... like Myself! Lol!).

6. I get depressed when I think about my old friends who I haven't had a chance to talk with for a long time.

7. I secretly wanted to be an actress/singer.

8. Frogs, rats, bats, insects, ghosts, scary movies, snakes and reptiles scare the bejeezuz out of me!

9. I cover my eyes and ears, and sing as loud as I can, when I watch a scary movie (Much to the annoyance of my Siblings and Friends!)

10. I have always felt Unworthy of God's Love.

11. I'm a Certified Korean Wave Addict!

12. I have absolutely NO Sense of Fashion (ask my siblings about it!).

13. I'm torturously and insufferably shy (Which explains why I refuse to go into things and situations outside my comfort zone, and which explains why people tend to think I am arrogant, snobbish and aloof).

14. I tend to be very particular with grammar and spelling, when it comes to English.

15. Aside from Angelina Jolie, I've had crushes with the same sex, way back in Grade School (Exclusive Schools do that to you...)

16. Like Duke, I am Claustrophobic. I'd often wake up sweating and crying from a severely claustrophobic dreams!

17. I'd rather be in the office than be at home.

18. I always wished (and still do...) that my Maternal Grandparents were still alive.

19. I talk to myself, make little speeches, think about the future and make lists every chance I have alone.

20. I never had a close friend who considered me to be the same.


Time Finished: 11:00 PM (See! I told you it takes long for me!)

Now... For the people I want to tag... Get ready! Mwahahahaha!

1. Meels - My lawyer buddy.
2. Chie B. - My Bespren in the Bay Area
3. Mitzi - The Proud Ilocana
4. Binoy - The Pogi Boy!
5. Ambe - Wifred... loves (to be) Happy!
6. Eric H. - My High School Buddy!
7. Candido - CJ! Kyan Douglas' long lost Brother.
8. Sho - Madaming Hidden Random Facts itong taong ito! Reyna ng MTS!
9. Mona - Isa ka pa!!!
10. Zsazsa - My Manager...
11. Mommy Shee - J-Lo's long lost Sister!
12. Daisy - Ang Certified Heartbreaker ng MTS!
13. Annie - Ang girl na may pinakamahabang buhok sa buong MTS!
14. Aissa - My dear cousin...
15. Ate Candy - My very successful cousin... Libre naman dyan! *wink*
16. Ditch - Hey Ms. Annaliza!
17. Fritz - Aminin mo na... Mahal mo pa rin si Regine!
18. Iris - Bakluuuuurrr!
19. Duke/Kim - Since mahilig ka rin naman sa mga survey-survey...
20. Joremel - My Rocker Fissan! Rock On!!!
21. Melo - Kamusta na kaya ito?
22. Cristy C. - A friend from waaaayyy back in the day.
23. Stels - Ang dakilang addict kay Regine... Watch out for her on QTV!
24. Owen - A dear friend, I've lost touch with.
25. Sweet - One of my favorite singers
26. Vicky S. - My cool cousin from SF.
27. Tito Gene - The coolest Ninong! Ey! Where's my gift?

Okay... I ran out of other people to tag... So sue me! But if you get this, and your name isn't on the list, consider yourself tagged! You can go ahead and answer it and forward to your friends. Don't forget to forward it back to me so that I can also get to know you better.

Anyway, hope you guys get to answer as well. It'll be cool to get to know y'all better.

Take care and Enjoy!

No comments: