Sunday, December 11, 2005

Down Memory Lane

My Pretty friend, Tin, tagged me a long time ago, but I had absolutely no time to answer.

So now that I do have time, let me post my reply.

10 Years Ago...
My siblings and I went on our First Trip to the United States... Unaccompanied! Saw and reconnected with our cousins, got to go around the US (San Francisco, Los Angeles, Nevada, Illinois, Missouri, New Jersey, New York).

5 Years Ago...
Graduated from College (De La Salle University-Manila) and left for the United States for some R&R and some work on the side.

1 Year Ago...
Started working for American Express-Membership Travel Services. Had my first nephew, Jude Matthew. Started Blogging.

Yesterday...
Woke up. Cooked some Pork Chops. Watched some telly. Called my Mom in the US. Took a bath. Drove my brother to Makati. Drove me and my sister to the Reflections Concert of Regine Velasquez.

Today...
Ate dinner at ChowKing Vito Cruz with some of the RVF. Drove my friends to EDSA-Ayala. Picked-up my brother from The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf in Greenbelt 3. Drove ourselves home. Called my Mom in the US. Called my Cousin Liezl in the US (to ask for Chocolate Truffles! Hahaha!). Blogged. Will go to sleep. Will take a bath. Will pick-up some Meds my Mom was asking for. Will pick up my nephew and niece. Go shopping with my Babies, my Brother, my cousin, and the Nanny. Go to our Family's Christmas Party. Will take another bath. Will take my nephew, niece, cousin and the Nanny home. Will go to work.

Tomorrow...
Will go home and sleep! Bwahahahaha!

No comments: