Monday, December 12, 2005

First Word

I'm soooo ecstatic!

Last night, I witnessed a milestone in one of my babies' lives!

Luisa, my niece, spoke her first word at only Four Months and Three Days Old!!!

And her first words? "Mama!!!"

Wow!

This happened while we (the Philippine-based Corpin Clan) had our Christmas Party at Tita Fides' house. We were all gathered in the Living Room waiting for the games to start. Ate Mhin, Luisa's mom, was holding her while my sister was playing with Luisa. Then, just out of nowhere, Luisa said "Mama!"

We were all surprised! She's just turned 4 Months Old, but she already spoke her first word! She's just so advanced, that kid!

Actually, Luisa can already do things that babies aged 6 to 8 Months are doing! Luisa can already lift and hold her head. She can now roll on her belly, without any help. She's already trying to crawl. And... Most astonishing of all... She can already stand up (with support, of course)!!! Next thing I'll know, she'll be running around with her big brother, Matthew!

Well, I wouldn't really be so surprised if she does her Alphabets before reaching her 1st Birthday. Matthew can already identify the Alphabets and Numbers (from 1-10), imitate animal sounds (horses, monkeys, dogs, cows, cats, etc.), and he already communicates well. And that he can do at only a year old!

Sigh... I'm so proud of my little angels! They're so intelligent and advanced in their mental growth!

And I congratulate my Ate and her husband, Ernest, for feeding their kids with a lot of information and imagination!

I can't wait to see what other developments will happen in these next few days!

No comments: