Thursday, July 19, 2007

July 19, 2007

I just recently discovered the hilarious world of Happy Slip. Christine Gambino, the owner-slash-actress-slash-production team-slash-editor-slash-director of Happy Slip, is just simply priceless! She is a comic genius!!! Her humor may seem a bit like Rex Navarette's, but she does it on video! More visually stimulating! She acts all the parts & the characters look very funny, too!

I heard about Happy Slip through a news feature from TV Patrol World last night, I think. Since I had a lot of time on my hands today, I decided to drop by the Net Cafe to see what all the fuss is about on YouTube. And, boy was I right to spend my time here. Happy Slip is downright F-U-N-N-Y! I had an asthma attack just watching the videos! Hahaha!

I realized that I have not updated my "What I To Do Before I Die" list, but I am still thinking... I am also busy with school coz Prelim Exams are just a few days away.

I just realized that in about a week and a half, my babies, Matthew & Luisa, are leaving for New Zealand. Sad, sad, sad... I want to spend more time with them, but School beckons. Well, we'll have this Sunday to hang out. Looking forward to it.

I don't think that I've mentioned that I am a Candidate at our School's Capping & Pinning Ceremonies this September just yet. It's basically a "transitional ritual" where Nursing Students, who have undergone Pre-Nursing Subjects, will be inducted to Nursing Proper. Its just like a certification that you can already undergo Nursing Duties. I'm excited about this new endeavor, just as I was excited about graduating College. I already got my measurements done for my Gala Uniform, and all I have to do is submit my application tomorrow.

Anyway, I really have to go. It's running quite late, so, I gotta run along & study for my Long Exam in Microbiology tomorrow. Cheerio!

No comments: