Saturday, July 28, 2007

July 28, 2007

It's been a long time since I last posted anything here, but it was not because I was lazy or anything, but because I had to study my arse off for our Prelims. I was supposed to have 6 Exams last week, but because some of my Professors opted to postpone their exams, I only had 2. It did not mean that I had to slack off, though. I still had to study real hard.

I found my NCM 200 Exam to be great. It was quite easy, with some exceptions. But my MicroPara exam?!? My goodness! I couldn't even remember a thing! One reason being that my professor does not teach. He merely reads off the book and asks us to go on 3 hour breaks. I should've just had that subject on Tutorial had I known! But, what the hey! I'd rather hack it than be a louse!

In other news, I've developed some rashes & allergies on my forearms upto my wrists. I also have traces of them on my nape and the back of my knees. It all started when I was washing my uniform last Wednesday. While I was washing my uniform, my wrists started to itch & I saw some red rashes starting to appear. I think it was the soap I was using. It was the first time I used Surf to wash my clothes, anyway.

The weather also contributed to my allergies, I think. See, I am allergic to my own sweat & since I've been feeling quite hot lately, my forearms itch from time to time. It was just last Thursday night that I noticed red spots on my forearm that were quite itchy. I knew they were allergy marks since I have them on an annual basis, especially during the Summer months. But now? On the rainy season?!? Weird... That's one reason I went home this weekend, despite the temptation of spending all my free time with Matt, Luisa & Ate Mhin before they leave for New Zealand.

These last 2 weeks, I really made sure I was able to spend some time with Matthew & Luisa. They're leaving for New Zealand on Monday, and I am quite distraught. Since I have a strong bond with the kids & Ate Mhin (their Mom), I am more than sure that I would miss them terribly. While Ate Mhin was walking me to the Bus Stop near her Mom's apartment, I wanted to cry, but I was able to contain it. Did not want for her to see my sadness.

The few days that I spent with the kids are really precious. I got to know their temperament more, and I made sure I get to keep great memories of the kids. Although I know that this is not the last time that I would be seeing Matt & Luisa, I know that it is going to be a very long time before I get to see them again. I hope they'd still remember me.

I have a trunk-full of memories & experiences with Matt & Luisa and going to their house. I even experienced taking the LRT Line 2!!! I've never taken that Line until I just had to visit the kids. I also learned how to commute going to Antipolo, and it was when I was going to go and visit them that I was crushed in a Car Accident. Ahh... Memories...

Anyway, I was able to watch some more HappySlip videos using my Sister's laptop. I just can't help but laugh at every video, even her Soap Opera series! Hahaha! If I were you, I'd hop on over there and watch, or, you could also go to my Videos page to see some of the HappySlip Videos! I swear you'll enjoy them!

Well, I guess I have to go. I just want to update you guys on what's been happening to me these last few days. I still have more to write, but they tend to slip from my mind... So, toodles!

No comments: