Thursday, September 13, 2007

September 13, 2007

It's been 3 days since my Birthday, and, hmmm... I dunno. I don't feel any older. Nor do I look any much older, either. Hahaha! One thing, though... My pants sure are a whole lot looser!!! Hahaha!

My birthday was very quiet. I had a day-off from school, which I have to make-up for tomorrow. Thank goodness my professors excused me from my classes.

I got up later than usual and ate the leftover Roasted Chicken that I asked my Mom to buy for my dinner. My Mom wanted me to go with her while she tended to her patient in San Lorenzo Village.

I had quite an eyeful! The house was exactly how I want my own house to be like! High ceilings with glass panel windows; minimal furniture in all the right places; a lap pool that you can see from plate-glass windows; Roman Shades; Loft; very light colors on the walls; marble flooring; and shiny wood accent walls. I enjoyed sitting in the dining room chair for 3 hours, just drinking in the sight. *Sigh*

After my Mom was done with her patient, my Dad picked us up & we met up with Pam at McDonald's Greenbelt. When Pam came, we headed to Don Bosco Church for the 6:00PM Mass (My 1st Mass in 2 years). Since my parents were assigned to pray-over the Prayer Leaders in their Homestead, we went to the BLD Secretariat and waited until it was time to pick Dave up from work. Since they weren't through yet, Pam & I left our parents in BLD & went to pick Dave up. We all went straight to Omakase Restaurant at Casa Susana in Alabang Town Center for dinner, after our parents were through with the Opening Prayers.

I had a blast! For months I have been craving for some Omakase Sushi Platters (SAR & JSC Platters to be precise!), and now I had my fill!!! Mmmm!!! I thought I was going to burst after we had dinner! Loooovvve it!!! I can't wait 'til my next birthday! Hahaha!

So that we can share the celebration with my cousins, we bought some Ice Cream & brought it straight home. My cousins gave me hand-made cards, which really touched my heart. They were really nice.

I'd like to take this chance to thank everyone who remembered my Birthday: Tonie Arrienda, Iris Malazarte, Owen Maddela, Tin Rocha, Jopay Agustin, Sheila Abendan, Marianne Chiong, Caloy Cosio, Mitzi Dela Cruz, Ate Mayet Alonzo, Mae Corpin, Glen Sandoval, Aissa Socorro, Ria Pineda, Ate Mhin Madriaga, Kari Yee, Tito Ray Corpin, Nicky Templo-Perez, Kuya Omar Corpin, Giselle Gabriel, Nikki Bumatay, Iya Salud, Tatee Lubaton, Zeb Zuniga, Corr Deliverio, Ate Tammy Alipio, Anna Cosio, Beng De La Cruz, Shobe Ramirez-Lu & KC Misa. Thank you for remembering my Birthday! God Bless you guys! Hugs!

No comments: