Sunday, September 23, 2007

September 23, 2007

Hi Guys! Please excuse the lack of updates. See, I just came from a week-long bout with the Flu & my parents decided to have our DSL Connection cut off for the meantime (They're trying to find a better deal).

Since my last post, there were some events that made my days really worth looking forward to. Last Tuesday, September 18, was the 20th Capping, Pinning & Candlelighting Ceremony of our School, and I was 1 of the 1,075 Candidates who were Capped. Though I was sick at the time, I made it. Unfortunately, I had a really bad relapse after the event, thus the week-long illness. I still have a really bad cough from the flu, but otherwise, I'm fine.

I got the flu from my Mom. See, she was feeling warm in their room, so she decided to crash with me at the Den (since I can't sleep in my own room). For several days, my Mom was my roommate. And since she was sick, I got the flu, too. Haaayyy... Now, my Dad has the flu as well! *Sigh*

Nothing much since. I tried to go to school last Friday, but on the way, I already felt faint & nauseous. By the time I finished my Exam for Microbiology, I had to seek out my other professor to ask if I could take the Quiz in advance since I didn't think I could hold out until 3PM. My professor told me that I looked very pale and that I looked like I was going to faint anytime, so she told me to just go home & rest. She excused me since it was evident that I was sick. I went home, still nauseated & faint. I tried to eat, just in case I was getting Hypoglycemic, but it did not work. I spent the rest of Friday & Saturday in Bed.

Today, I came to school, only to find that my teacher is not in class. I don't know where he is, and I tried to look for him in all the classrooms. I'll just call him later.

Anyway, I have to go. I'm not really feeling very well, and I still have to go home. Catch you guys again later. Ciao!

No comments: