Thursday, September 27, 2007

September 27, 2007

I'm in the school Computer Lab right now, trying to take advantage of Free Internet Access! Hahaha!

After I got sick, I had nothing to do but catch up on all my classes that I've missed the past week. I was only able to go back to school yesterday, since I don't have classes on Tuesdays. It was fun. Going back to school. I kinda miss the chaos.

Oh! Did I mention that I now go back home to Las PiƱas everyday? After I got sick, my Mom got concerned that no one would be looking after me if I got sick living in my Grandparents' place in Manila, since no one's there but me & my cousins. She decided that it would be better if I stayed at home. At least I get to eat better food.

Since I'm on a strict No Pork, No Beef diet, our entire household is also in the same diet! Hahaha! Well, it's for everyone's good anyway. Dave's also got Hypertension now. All that eating out! Hahaha! The only one at home who doesn't have Hypertension would be Pam. We're all getting very fat, errrr... Healthy, kasi.

But hey! I've really lost a lot of inches. Most of my Jeans that were hard to wear before, are now very loose! I have to buy a new belt so that I won't lose my pants! Hahaha!

Anyway, I have to go for the meantime. I have to fix my schedules for next semester. I've got lots of other news to share, but I have to run. See ya! Toodles!

No comments: