Thursday, April 10, 2008

April 10, 2008

I know I've been very slack with my blog posts lately. I've been concentrating on school stuff, and I must say it was well worth it... I was exempted from our Final Exams in Maternity Nursing & I am in the Top 10 (#6 to be more precise) in our Pediatric Nursing Class.

What can I say? I'm so proud of myself! I love to outdo myself, and I'm just finding out that I can do really well in school if I just work hard for it. My goals right now are to have no grades below 1.75 in each subject (except for the 2.5 I got in Anatomy on my 1st Summer of Nursing School, where I placed 3rd in class). This semester, the lowest grade I got was a 1.5. Whoop!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know what's happening. Hopefully, this summer, I can have more time to drop a short entry or something. That's it for me right now. I'll be back again... Soon!

No comments: