Monday, April 21, 2008

April 21, 2008

Today was the Official First Day of Summer School. Last week's classes were cancelled since enrollment was still ongoing, and it would be unfair to the new enrollees if they missed the lectures.

Anyway, my first class is Medical & Surgical Nursing (Oxygenation & Fluids). It was cool since I learned a lot about how the blood is oxygenated and how exactly Oxygen that we inhale turns into Carbon Dioxide when we exhale. Cool process really.

However, I guess because I didn't get much sleep & had allergic rhinitis when I woke up, I felt very sleepy in the middle of the class. I fought my hardest to stay awake, and thankfully, I won! I'm really very interested in what I can learn from my classes, so I try to read in advance also. Unfortunately, we won't get our Syllabus until tomorrow, so I'll be reading blind.

I really don't mind if I don't get to have a long vacation in the next 2 years. That will follow, when I finally work as a Nurse. There's still retirement, anyways. Hehehe! No, really. I don't mind. As long as I can go to the beach at least twice a year's fine with me. I can do all my R&R at home, infront of the TV! Hahaha!

Lately, my migraine's been acting up. Hopefully, I don't get it as bad as I had before. I want to watch what I eat again, but it's hard to do that when everyone else in your house eats just about everything! Hehe. Now I'm craving for a nice juicy burger! Lol!

Anyway, I gotta go pick up my Mom from her Review so that we can go home together. We'll see how everything swings this summer. See y'all!

No comments: