Tuesday, April 22, 2008

April 22, 2008

I'm pissed off right now. I came to class about 5 minutes late, but I managed to catch up with the lecture. Unfortunately, some of the stupid Generics (First Coursers) decided they're too good to listen to the Lecture and talked like mad with voices competing with that of our Professor's. It was very distracting, really.

After about 20-30 minutes into the Lecture, our Professor finally had enough of those Generics. He got really mad and, understandably, told off those unruly students. After losing track of the flow of his lecture, our Professor decided to cancel our class for the day.

A lot of us felt shortchanged. Just because those idiots didn't want to listen, we would all suffer. I just spoke to our Professor & asked if I could attend his next class at 6PM so that I would not lose time & money in lectures that I did not receive. Right now, I'm just killing off time so that I can attend the class.

I am not studying this hard so that I can lose precious lecture time no thanks to students who do not even care.

Anyway, that's my day so far. I just want to vent. I'm going to the Library next so that I can read the lecture in advance. See y'all!

No comments: