Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Angie

NOTE: Before you get the wrong impression and have any weird thoughts running in your heads, I would just want to clarify that I am Definitely, Absolutely, Catergorically, Indubitably, Doubtlessly, 100% STRAIGHT.
--- o O o ---


If there was Woman in the World that can turn me bisexual or gay, it would definitely be Angelina Jolie.

Who wouldn't be attracted to this dark-haired beauty?!? She has the most beautiful pair of eyes I have ever seen in my life! Those eyes can just penetrate through your very soul. And those full, sexy lips?!? 'Nuff said.

I first saw her in the movie Foxfire. She played the role of a seemingly disturbed stowaway, Margaret "Legs" Sadovsky. I was drawn to her compelling portrayal of this interesting character. It was truly convincing. It even imbedded an impression in my head that she was almost the same person as her character.

After that movie, most of the news I've heard about her pretty much justified the impression I had of her. A rebellious free-spirit. A Bad Girl. An independent woman who was a non-conformist. A woman who exuded mystery, passion and enigma. She was definitely someone who would make you intensely curious.

What really brought about my conclusion that Angelina Jolie would make me gay was, again, her truthful performance on the HBO Movie, Gia. She played the beautiful Gia Marie Carangi. The First Non-Blonde Supermodel. As most people know, Gia had had significant and serious relationships with women. And boy! Did Angelina do justice!!!

Another information that I have learned about Angelina that was really interesting was the she, too, had a relationship with another woman. And that woman was her Foxfire co-star, Jenny Shimizu. That took place was a very long time ago, and she had since been married to (and divorced from) Billy Bob Thornton.

There are still a lot more about Angelina than meets the eye. Her genuine heart and her passion to reach out to those in need are just some of the qualities that makes her more attractive. Her inner beauty shines through her physical pulchritude. That's why she was chosen as Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Refugee Agency.

A co-worker and I have agreed that ONLY Angelina Jolie could turn perfectly straight women, like ourselves, into bi-sexual females. (We are still CRAZY about MEN, though!)

The abstruseness and enigma surrounding this breath-takingly stunning and sexy woman is just... Aaarrggghhh!!! It is definitely very hard to explain, but EVERYTHING about Angelina Jolie is simply AMAZING. It just blows my mind! She is the ONLY Woman that would be on the top of my "Most Attractive People" list. Tom Welling, Ashton Kutcher and Gael Garcia Bernal are gonna have a run for their money!!!

No comments: