Tuesday, August 17, 2004

BLOGGING

This is the first time I am going to write about my experience in Blogging.

I have only recently started Blogging, and so far, I have been slacking. When I started, I had a lot of fun. I had a lot of things running through my mind that I just couldn't wait to share in my BLOG. Now, I couldn't seem to grapple ideas and experiences worth sharing in my BLOG.

I've noticed that some people share poetry in their BLOGs. I used to be artsy-fartsy like that, but I seem to have lost it after College.

Writing poetry required a lot of emotional turmoil on my part to be able to get those creative juices flowing. I had to be in a state of confused emotions and chagrin to be able to get those words out. I expressed myself through poetry when I didn't have any outlet for my frustrations.

Now, I don't seem to have enough angst to write poetry. I also don't find any significant events in my life worth writing poetry about. I guess, I'm more about writing it in prose rather than poetry. I like telling stories and playing with words which hit the point directly. No mind-picking.

Right now, I am quite content with Blogging on my own pace. I don't want to pressure myself in creating or sharing entries. When the inspiration comes, it will come.

No comments: