Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Sigh... Sigh...

Gay guys really have all the fun! Gosh, darn!

Makes me feel so darn awful to be such an average-looking, single girl!

Why do I say that? Read along...

I've been friggin' single for ALL the 24 years and 355 days that I've been alive on this Earth! Unbelievable? Believe it! It's a very long story, which I can write a separate entry about.

Moving right along...

I have been frustrated for quite some time now, because most of the guys that I am attracted to turn out to be either attached to another girl or they're gay. Sad, but true.

Don't get me wrong, I love gay guys! They make such great friends to straight women. I love talking to them because they are very animated and bubbly. You will never have a dull moment with a gay guy. And as a proof, the Fab 5 of the Queer Eye For The Straight Guy are my heroes!

Anyway, CJ is one of those guys I was initially attracted to here at work. He's a really cute guy. He has a beautiful set of eyes that can light up a room. He also has a very bubbly, warm and perky personality. He will make you feel welcome the first time you meet him. He's also such a fashionista! He's got a great sense of fashion. He's not trendy, but he has a style all his own.

Unfortunately, as I've mentioned, my attraction to CJ will prove to be extremely futile. CJ is gay. He does not look it, but he is. Though I know that CJ will never be straight, I still love him as my friend.

I am soooo envious of CJ. Why? It's because he's got something, or should I say: someone, that I don't... He's got a boyfriend. Not just a boyfriend... He's found his soulmate. And this soulmate of his has made a huge change in CJ. All this in just a span of almost 2 months!!!

CJ met his soulmate over the net in a gay personals site. He was German, one of CJ's "requirements." They exchanged emails, pictures and instant messages. At first glance, you wouldn't think that CJ, nor his boyfriend, were gay, because they are amazingly good-looking. Their attraction to each other was immediate, and as they grew to know one another more, I guess they fell in love.

Just this past week, CJ's boyfriend dropped by the country to visit him. Just in time for his birthday! Most of our co-workers met him, and were immediately smitten. He was a perfect gentleman, and it was quite obvious that he loved CJ a lot. He was every girl's dream boyfriend. He was handsome, sensitive, affectionate, thoughtful and awfully caring. Unfortunately for us, he fancies CJ more than girls! The fact that he was rich, was nothing but an icing on the cake. CJ did not even know that his boyfriend was rich until he got here!

Although I am just so ecstatic and thrilled for CJ, I can't help but feel bad for myself. I know more gay guys who've found great boyfriends, than guys who could be my boyfriend! Makes me wonder: Why is the world so unfair to people like me?!? Sniff, sniff...

Gay guys really do have all the fun!

No comments: