Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lovin' The Smiths

I just got back to the office from watching Mr. & Mrs. Smith for the second time, and I had another fantastic time!

Like what I've written previously, I have a certain fascination for Angelina Jolie (who in their right mind wouldn't?!?). I friggin' loved her! My fascination for that goddess has escalated to epic proportions! She's just... Arrggghh! Perfect!

I couldn't help but fall head over feet for her when she danced in that scene in Bogota, with Brad. She exudes sexiness beyond comprehension.

And her chemistry with Brad Pitt... ELECTRIC! It's more than electric... It's a burning, intensifying, Firebolt! It's more intense than that explosion that wrecked the Smith Home! Those who think otherwise, would be the densest people ever!

I wouldn't blame Brad if he really fell for Angie. The attraction and compatibility is obviously there. And Angie is a girl who's just beyond compare. She's got it all: Talent, Brains, Beauty and Heart.

I may be biased, but I don't care about the Brad-Angelina thing. Angelina is just a victim of malicious and vicious press, and she deserves more than that.

Love that Smith Couple...

On a scale of 1 to 10... They're a 9.99! (Gotta watch it again!)

No comments: