Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I Dunno...

I've been out of it lately. Actually, I've been out of it for the past few months. You guys must be wondering what's up... Well, I'm in a state of utter discontentment.

I am not contented with my career, with my work, with my LIFE.

I'm so confused with what I want out of life, that it's affecting the way I view my day-to-day experiences. Doubt slowly creeps in everytime I think about what I want to do in my life.

I want to go into further studies, particularly in the Foreign or Diplomatic Affairs arena, but I am unsure of where it would take me. Would I be successful enough? What type of career would I get into, if I go into that particular field?

I'd want to study different languages, particularly Spanish, Korean, French and German. But would I be able to absorb these languages enough to use them?

I want to get my own pad and my own car... But I don't think I can afford it.

I have a lot of things that I want to do and have, but I doubt the possibility of them coming into reality.

Maybe it's the fear of the unknown, or it could just be procrastination. I dunno...

No comments: