Sunday, August 14, 2005

Survey Says...

Another post, from Melissa's BLOG, is about to be personalized by yours truly, once again.

Meels posted her answers to a Survey sent to her by her friend. These kinds of Surveys actually aid in getting to know your friends and yourself. Well, that is unless you just fool around with the answers! Lol!

Anyway, here are my answers to the Survey Questions:

1. hows your heart lately?
** Still good. It's still beating. But if you want to romanticize the question, I think my heart is emitting faint beats.

2. did u ever cheat during exam?
** It's just normal for students to cheat once in a while. So, my answer would be a YES.

3. first boyband that made you go gaga?
** I never really went gaga over a Boyband. I do listen to them, but I don't obsess. I liked New Kids On The Block first. It was way back in 6th Grade. Don't ask me when that was.

4. how many pairs of shoes do u own?
** Right now, I have 3 good pairs of Rubbershoes/Sneakers that I use daily. I also have 1 unused pair of Black Heeled Loafers, 1 pair of Black Leather Ankle-Length Boots, 1 pair of Silver Sandals and 1 pair of Pink Sandals. Most of these are rarely used, as I'm more comfortable in Sneakers.

5. what CD's are u currently listening to?
** It's a mix of K-Pop Songs and MP3s from Meels.

Oddly enough, Question #6 is missing from this survey. Alright then... Moving along...

7. do u buy pirated CD's, VCD's or DVD's?
** CDs, nope. VCDs, I have no choice (Original Hallyu Movies and K-Dramas are extremely rare here in Manila). DVDs, I don't buy.

8. have you ever been suspended to school?
** Nope.

9. how many different faces can you make?
** I don't really count them. But I'd like to think that I have 1 for every emotion.

10. how many times do u brush your teeth in a day?
** At least 2x.

11. what perfume do u use?
** I don't use perfume. I use Baby Cologne because they smell fresher.

12. do u watch chinese shows?
** Chinese Shows, not so much. Korean Shows, mostly.

13. how about asianovelas?
** I love K-Dramas, especially Love Story In Harvard (Kim Rae-Won & Kim Tae-Hee), Loveholic (Kang-Ta & Kim Min Sun), Winter Sonata (Bae Yong-Jun & Choi Ji-Woo), Sweet 18 (Lee Dong-Gun & Han Ji-Hye), Stairway To Heaven (Kwon Sang-Woo & Choi Ji-Woo), and Full House (Rain & Song Hye-Gyo).

14. favorite cartoon character?
** I'd have to say... Eeyore. He's so cute. I also like Spongebob Squarepants!

15. can u drive?
** Yes.

16. favorite streetfood?
** Corn on a Cob (with Butter and lots of salt), and Quail Eggs (the ones covered in Orange-colored batter).

17. describe your room, what can we find inside it?
** I share a room with my sister, so we have 2 beds. There's also an assortment of tables and shelves with all my sister's stuff.

18. do u like to party?
** Sad to say, I don't.

19. do u still ask permission from your parents about stuff?
** Depends on what stuff.

20. how often do u change ur underwear?
** Everyday, at least twice, depending on the weather.

21. favorite radio station?
** Wave 89.1, RX 93.1, Magic 89.9, Joey @ 92.3

23. what song do u sing in the shower?
** I don't usually sing in the shower. I sing while driving.

24. whats the biggest difference you've made in the world?
** None, at the moment.

25. do u keep a diary?
** I find diaries too over-rated.

26. what do u do when u feel low about yourself?
** I sleep it off. I would also watch a movie or listen to Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory with the volume in full blast.

27. can you cook/bake?
** I'm known for cooking...

28. worst gift you had ever received?
** A can of Planter's Cheez Curls for Christmas!

29. are u facing a major problem right now?
** Financial, yes... I have to learn how to ask my brother to pay up the money he owes me!

30. hows your relationship with your parents?
** Don't ask. I've been interrogated enough.

31. are you in love?
** Unfortunately, not.

No comments: