Saturday, August 27, 2005

Presenting... My Babies!!!

Mariel and Izabella

Matt at Mc Donald's

Auie


The kids that appear above are my kids.

No... I did not give birth to them. They're the kids I spoil rotten! Hehehe! Just kidding. They're the babies in our family, so basically they're not solely mine... They're everyone's! I just love calling them my babies, because in a way, they are!

Izabella is our youngest cousin. She was born 15 years after our then youngest cousin, Aissa, was born. So everyone in our generation doted on her. She was the cousins' baby. Now, whenever she couldn't get what she wants from her Ate Aissa, she asks from me, knowing that I can't refuse her. (I'm trying my darnedest to say "NO" now... Trust me!)

Matthew is my First Nephew (Wait! That Rhymes!), and the First Great-Grandchild of my Paternal Grandparents. He's now the Baby Boy everyone is fussing over. Due to the lack of Boys in our family (the ratio is 2 Girls is to 1 Boy), he's a very welcome addition to the Male Population of our family. And, he's also my Godson, so, I am a Parent-in-Waiting, so to speak. Lol!

Anna Luisa, or Auie, is the latest addition to our growing family. She's the baby sister of Matthew. She was born last August 8 (see my last post). I met Little Auie last Tuesday, August 23, when I visited them in their home in Cainta. I spent the whole day with her and Matt, and it was just amazing! I forgot that I didn't get a wink of sleep the whole day! I learned that I was the first in our family to meet Auie! And I'm so happy! I couldn't wait to see her kasi.

Mariel is our adopted cousin. Tito Dave and Tita Mildred are her Foster Parents. It's great because now we have more kids in the family! And, Izabella has a new playmate! Lol!

Anyway, those are my babies, and I can't wait to see them again!

No comments: