Sunday, August 14, 2005

Anxiety & Stress Relief

A good friend of mine from College, Melissa, is also a Blogger. As I was reading through her BLOG, I came across a Tag from her sister, which she answered. It was quite interesting, so I decided to answer it myself. Here it goes:

1. What are the things you enjoy doing even when there's no one around you?

Sleeping
Watching My Hallyu Movies and Dramas
Watching Movies in the Cinema
Going Around The Malls (Window Shopping)
Eating Out
Cooking
Driving
Singing
Talking to Myself
Daydreaming

2. What lowers your stress / blood pressure / anxiety level?

Sleeping
Watching Movies, Hallyu Movies and Dramas
Shutting Off My Cellphone
Going to the Beach or Out of Town

Those are just some of the things that, kinda, relaxes me for the time being. It piqued my interest because it made me look inside myself. I learned a bit from these questions as well.

You see, I've been on the brink in the last few months. I always lack sleep, or have restless sleep. Work has been driving me crazy, and the daily commute is just draining me. Not to mention the stress of going home to a house in disarray with no food and everyone nagging each other. Not that I have anything to contribute to changing this situation, but sometimes, I just feel like going somewhere far and just sleep the whole weekend away.

Since I've found ways of de-stressing myself through answering the questions sent to Melissa by her sister, I am thinking of getting away on my upcoming birthday. I just wish I knew where and how I can get away...

No comments: