Friday, September 02, 2005

Just One Of Them Days

Below is one of the Entries I have saved to finish at a later date, but, was never able to. This one was dated June 7th. I believe, it was one of those utterly frustrating days at work. But, nevertheless, I'd like to share it.

--- o O o ---

I have, finally, broken MY Record for not updating my BLOG. It's been 4 Months and 5 Days since I last made an update.

I've been pretty much hanging on to my wits' end, constantly dealing with people with rambling accents, and ceaselessly aggravated by irresponsible idiots who still think we do our work haphazardly, when they did not even give us any quality training!

Have you people heard of the quote: "For much has been given, much is required?!?"

You guys gave us shit to work with, yet we give you the best service we could provide. We had to work doubly hard so that we don't look like stupid morons when we deal with your clients! So deal with it!

Next time you want us to do good, give us the training we deserve!

Anyway, enough of the banter. I just had to let it out.

No comments: