Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Looking Forward

I have so much to look forward to this week.

First, my Birthday is coming up on Saturday. Yipee! On the down-side, though, I'll be adding another year to my age. Honestly, I'd rather stay 25 forever. It's a nice solid number. Easy to remember.

My birthday is worth looking forward to, not only because I'll celebrate it, but because I'll be seeing my babies again! Whoopee!

According to my Ate, Auie has grown a bit since I last saw her. And Matthew lost some weight, too. Aww, poor Matty. I heard he's having some problems adjusting to his new baby sister as the time passes. Note to Self: Remember to shower Matt with more attention.

I'm also looking forward to a nice long break. Starting September 9, the day before my birthday, I will be on Leave from work. I'll be back on September 16. Ahhh... I can almost hear Jason Mraz singing... "And We Sleep All/We Sleep All Day/Sleep All/We Sleep All Day Over..."

But after 6 days off work, I will be going back to face it again. Back to Reality. Not that I dislike work or anything. It's just that it bores me to death sometimes. So, I have to make the most out of my vacation.

Which reminds me... My mom's bringing me to another Cosmetic Dermatologist to have my face cleaned on Friday. Not that I need it much. She's also bringing me in to get a Diamond Peel Treatment! The heck?!? Lol!

2 comments:

duke said...

ahh your birthday is coming so soon.. I am sure you are very much excited! Any gift to yourself?

Elaine said...

Well, I think I'm just gonna be giving myself a lot of sleep. Lol! I seem to have very little of it recently, so I'm planning to get a lot of sleep in the next few days!