Monday, July 05, 2004

Headaches. Allergies and Colds

For the last few days, I've had pestering headaches, allergies and colds that have dampened my otherwise satisfying day.

I had already consulted a doctor for my headache, which he has diagnosed to be Vascular in nature. He gave me some prescription drugs to take for 3 days, which, stubbornly, I did not take. My headaches have since subsided, but last night, a heavily pounding headache plagued my evening at work. Fortunately, I was already in the office when my headache started. I took some Mefenamic Acid to numb the pain, and slept it off while at work.

Another ailment that has been bothering me are my allergies. 3/4 of the day, my eyes are raw, itchy, swollen and watery. Almost like conjunctivitis. I try to put some eyedrops to ease the itchiness, but when I wake up, my eyes are still watery and itchy. I've been suffering from this kind of allergy for approximately 5 years now, yet I have not yet adjusted to it. Who would?!?

Having colds, for me, is as common as taking a bath... Literally. Whenever I take a bath, I get colds. Weird, but true. It eventually goes away, but it's always there.

Hmmm... I wonder when that day will come when all these "diseases" leave my body. Hmmm...

No comments: