Friday, July 16, 2004

I Have A Life!!!

I HAVE A LIFE!!!
 
In the past few years, I have let a lot of things (and people) take over my life. Things that, in the long run, did not benefit me well. More often than not, it gave me unbelievable grief. I became very desolate, withdrawn and I even started to secede myself from situations and conversations that had anything to do with the people or things that have burned me in the past. It made me think that, maybe, I didn't have a life beyond those things or people.
 
Then, I proved myself wrong. I did have a life.
 
I don't want to go to specifics as to who or what distressed me in the past, but it certainly made me realize that I was so much better off without them.
 
I started to have a lot of time to be peaceful. I had my mind cleared off of things that I used to think were relevant, which turned out to be quite trivial. I also had a lot more money for myself and for the household expenses. I didn't have to watch out for eggshells in my path, if you know what I mean.
 
I am FREE! I am CAREFREE!!! And, most importantly: I AM HAPPY!!!
 
Given that I don't have much right now, I am still very happy. It may even seem to others like I don't have much of a life... But, at least, I still have one! And I can claim it as MINE!!! No one dictates upon it. No one rules it.
 
Right now, I don't really care what people say or think about me. Who cares, anyway?!? I don't. It's not like I'm losing anything, anyway. Right?!?
 
In my opinion, if you don't feed me, clothe me, pay me, or if you're not related to me... You don't have a goddamn say about how I dress, how I run my life, how I do things, how I talk, how I write or how I friggin' express my ideas.
 
So... BACK OFF!!! I HAVE A LIFE!!! Do you?!?

No comments: