Saturday, July 10, 2004

Italian

I LOVE ITALIAN! -- Italian Food, that is! (Got you there! Hehe!)

I actually had Pizza the other day. It was a New York style Pizza: Big, Tasty and Filling! It's so different from the more "commercialized" pizzas that are available in the market. I don't like Pizza Hut or Shakey's Pizza, but I love the ones that come from Sbarro, Yellow Cab and Brooklyn. I could also settle for the Pizza that you can buy at your local Price Smart.

My personal favorite is the White Pizza from Brooklyn. It's a made with different types of White Cheeses. It also has a hint of garlic, which makes it more tastier. Mmmm! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it.

But the Pizza I crave for the most is the Chicken and Garlic Gourmet Pizza from Round Table Pizza. Mmmm! They don't have Round Table Pizzas here in the Philippines, so I'm just dying to have one right about now!

Food has been my passion for some time now. Isn't it obvious? But I am trying to cut it down to a minimum. When I've been good, I reward myself with a slice of Pizza.

Another Italian food that I just LOVE is Pasta. Ravioli. Penne. Fetuccini. Tortellini. Those pasta noodles are more delectible with Authentic Italian Sauces. Puttanesca. Amatricianna. Arrabbiata. Carbonara. Pesto. Aglio e Olio. Neapolitan. Formaggi.

Since I was a kid, I loved spaghetti and lasagna. But until I tried my Aunt's Puttanesca, did I crave for more AUTHENTIC Italian Cuisine. I still, up to this day, have not cooked your usual Spaghetti Sauce (ground meat in tomato sauce). I've been cooking and experimenting with a lot of different sauces to find the perfect taste. Hopefully I can find one that is just perfect.

Now, I'm hungry!!!

No comments: